Overview: Classes and Retreats Capitol Hill, Seattle
- Thursdays 7 – 8:30pm
The Four Noble Truths:
What’s the Problem?
March 28, April 4, 11
$45 (students: $25) for the series
Part 1: Medicine Buddha and the Six Perfections
- August 17 - August 21
- Saturday - Wednesday
- Prerequisite: some prior study or practice of Buddhism
Part 2: Mindfulness Mediation and the Six Perfections
- August 21 evening - August 25
- Wednesday evening – Sunday
- Prerequisite: prior instruction in Buddhist meditation
Do one or both parts.
Focused mindfulness meditation, teachings, practice, interviews, discussion and community. Both retreats will be held in Noble Silence.
- 7:00-8:30 PM
- Spring break -No class March 13, 20
Instructions and sitting practice for students who have attended the Intro to Buddhism series or otherwise have a thorough Dharma background.
- 7:00--8:45 PM
- Spring break -No class: March 12, 19
Advanced Classes for Dharma Practitioners
- Sunday, April 14
- Open to Bodhiheart students
- Limited space
- Sunday, February 10
- 11 am -2 pm
- At Richmond Beach Yoga
- Students must pre-register
- Open to everyone
- Dates TBA
Level 5: Translating Buddhist Texts